Collection Of Information and RelevanceAs a user you can explore our product(App and Website) with two major kind of access rights.
Access Mentro as A UserWhen you sign up to Mentro as a User, we take your email-id, name and password either from you or your Google Account. While regular usage of the app we might ask for an image for credibiliy, or the name of your college or organisation, which you would optionally provide us, for us to serve you a better experience.
In the regular usage of the app we might also pick up your location and preferences, on your consent to serve you a better experience.
We collect and store all personal information related to your App profile, to our internal service, which you voluntarily give us either upon sign-up or through continued use of the App.
Access Mentro as A MentorYou get to use mentro as a mentor when you apply to be a mentor at our mentor application form. We review your profile and grant you access to mentro as a mentor. When you get access to the app as a mentor, you are required to do the following:
- Setup Google Calendar - Once you setup, one of our services will create a calendar called Mentro and add it to your calendars. All you mentorship events will be scheduled and added to that calendar.
- Setup your payouts - Provide, Either Account Number, Account Name and Account IFSC, or your UPI, for transaction. We in no way share your personal account information to any organisation.
- Edit your profile with your image, name, description or any relevant changes, on your personal choice.
Information UsageHaving accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the App to:
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the App more personalized.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the App.
- Notify you of updates to the App or Site.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the App.
- To improve our website and product
You are able to view, change and remove your data associated with your profile. Should you choose to delete your account, please contact us at email@example.com , and we will follow up with such a request as soon as possible.
Log DataWe want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
CookiesCookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.